Just like the existing TCSC Leading Teachers, Emma Riley (@emriley1974, Gorsefield Primary School) and Nick Vose (@vose_nick, Radcliffe Hall CE/Methodist Primary), Adam and Helen each have their own areas of specialism.
Please contact TCSC for bespoke staff CPD in any of these areas:
- Carol Porter – Computing Curriculum, technology-enhanced learning
- Emma Riley – ActivPrimary
- Nick Vose – SMART
- Adam Chase – Raspberry Pi, LEGO WeDo, MineCraft
- Helen Waghorn – iPads for writing and assessment
- Entire team – eSafety, Purple Mash, blogging
All TCSC Team members proactively attend to their own CPD, and other areas of specialism are added regularly.
In addition, Grant Mallison (TCSC Technician) is able to give impartial advice on procurement and technical networking issues.
This support is FREE to members of the Bury Primary Learning Collaborative (@BPLCBury). Please visit http://bplc.org.uk/courses/ for details of courses available at the Development and Training Centre, Bury.
…oh, and did we mention, we’ve been shortlisted for a Naace Impact Award!